Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Naked & Vulnerable

Today’s the day I change my path. I take a stand to bare all. There’s no holding back, nothing left unsaid. Everything out for you to see; naked and vulnerable. No gimmicks, no sugar coating, no bells and whistles. Only the raw truth for your eyes to see.

Today will change our path. This fog we’re floating in will be forced to clear. Hear my words clearly and feel my heart strong and true behind each expressed desire. This is not an easy task, but it must be done.

So listen carefully to what you hear, what you see, what you feel. Imagine what it would all be like without me. I say this in kindness wondering what if. What if us? What if I did not exist, would be things be ok?

I’ve laid it all on the line. I’ve given you time, I’ve given you space. Know that even though we don’t speak you’re often in my thoughts. Controlling my emotional hills and dips from afar.

You will not know a thing about my emotional struggle as you meet my strong façade. But, look deeply... you just might.

Realize what’s here in time, before I fade away.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Good luck on your reform.

Michael.

Carrie Amie said...

Thanks... This was written a while ago and I found... thought it was interesting :)

Anonymous said...

wow.