Sunday, January 9, 2011

Taken by it

Close my eyes, I dream of you
Open them again and you’re still there

Smiling and looking back at me
I could get lost in your eyes

Leaving me wanting more, I wanna pull you close, but before I do,
You take the action first

There’s no rules this time, games all played out
It’s just you and I
It’s just real

Give me butterflies once again and I’ll take you further with me
I’m pleasantly surprised by this feeling you have with me
I’m awkward because you make me happily nervous, those butterflies don’t leave

Your touch just feels so genuinely right
Come and hold me more

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking for puzzeled? I read it earlier and came back to read it again! Loved it.

Carrie Amie said...

Hey, Its under April 2009. Thanks for the post :)

sapiosexual ツ said...

luvd it...