Sunday, November 7, 2010

Matching Pieces

What blows through my mind when I think of you

Puzzles with no pictures, feelings undefined

Distance tames a heart too quick to jump in the deep, too giving before it’s earned

A links been open, I’m feeling pulled in a direction with small stepping stones

It’s these stones that turn to fast, forming leaps of faith. Reminding myself there’s no rush. I clench my teeth and resist the urge.

Another moment with you, come closer.
I have you already; you make me nervous too soon

Fits on all ends

2 comments:

CassiaMarie13 said...

You are a wonderful writer. I just read through several of your pieces. I used to write but I never thought I was good. You indeed are good. Keep writing!

Carrie Amie said...

Thank you, I didn't think I was a good writer. Have faith in yourself. You have talent as well.