Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This is it

Systems functioning as normal as can be.
Fuel can be toxic, the engines strong, no putters, no misses spitting out

Pointing a finger at two, I blame you and you
No pressure left, nothing to stress
It’s me that I want to be, can finally be.

Anxiety is something that only comes around from time to time, yet its gone before the urge to run and break free could ever take me over… as it once did

Funny how things are connected that way.
Never would have known without the perspective of jumping out and stepping back away from you two.

This is my now as I march forward freely.
My past is a part of me that can no longer control my mind, suffocate my soul or trash my heart.

It covers my body as I’m ready for the unimaginable and the ecstasy I know awaits me.

No comments: